If you are suffering from damaged hair through straightening, curling, blow dryer or color, then try this hair mask 2 to 3 times in a month to help get your damaged hair back in shape. It will make your hair soft and moisturized. Below are the steps for creating the mask:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 4 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Mix (or whisk) the ingredients together well enough.
- Apply to dry hair before washing it.
- Wrap it into a hair cap.
- Leave mask on for about 30 minutes or even more.
- After the 30 minutes have passed, wash your hair with warm water to rinse off the mask.
- Make sure you rinse the mask out thoroughly it goes stiff after a while because of the egg.
- Before applying mask, try to massage scalp for about five minutes, this helps pump the blood in your head.
- The longer you leave the mask on, the softer your hair is going to be.