Basil oil contains vitamn C that boosts skin cells metabolism. It maintains the skin collagen, which is responsible for dermis layer and its elasticity. Check out its skin benefits:
1. Purifies Blood from Toxins
2. Treats Acne
3. Prevents Blackheads & Whiteheads Outburst
4. Lightens Skin Tone
5. Treats Skin Diseases
6. Heals Ringworm Infection
7. Relieves Itching
8. Treats Burns & Wounds
Basil Oil for Hair:
Basil oil is fresh, light, and aromatic oil and makes a wonderfully refreshing massage oil that promotes hair growth by stimulating blood circulation. It is used in many shampoos, conditioners and for aromatherapy too. This basil essential oil is equally useful on hair. So, if you are stressed due to any kind of hair troubles use this.
9. Promotes Hair Growth
10. Treats Dry & Itchy Scalp
11. Reduces Excess Hair Fall
12. For Lustrous & Darker Hair
- Do not use basil oil if you are pregnant or have a seizure disorder.
- Always dilute the basil oil and use it sparingly on the skin because it can cause irritation.
- Do a patch test with the basil oil before actually starting with its daily use.
Basil oil is full of medicinal, herbal, cosmetic, and spiritual benefits and should be made a part of your daily life in order to reap the maximum benefits of this wonder herb.