Are you health conscious and only eat healthy food? If yes, this blog will give you another reason to eat healthy. Whether you are someone who is trying to recover your strands after a haircut that went completely wrong or you are someone who is patiently waiting for your hair to grow, strategic eating can make your hair growth faster. Just like skin, the condition and growth of your hair is an outward sign of inside health.
- Eggs: Eggs promote hair growth as they are an excellent source of aforementioned omega-3s and also contain biotin. But do you know that it is not the egg white, which makes your hair longer, rather it is the yolk!
- Salmon: Salmon is a fish that is loaded with vitamin D and proteins, both of which play a very important role when it comes to hair growth. Salmon also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which not only promote hair growth but also keep your scalp healthy.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps in improving circulation which brings nutrients and oxygen to your hair follicles. What is the easiest way to consume cinnamon? Just sprinkle this spice on your toast or in your coffee. You can also apply Strong & Nourished Hair oil to your follicles to get longer hair.
- Yellow peppers: Yellow peppers are very good for your locks as they contain five and a half times more vitamin C than oranges. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which strengthens the hair shaft & hair follicles and hence prevents breakage.
- Oatmeal: As oats are rich in fiber, iron, zinc, omega- 3 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids, that is why, they promote hair growth and make your hair thick and healthy. Apply Safe Ayurvedic Hair Loss Therapy shampoo to get longer hair.
- Sunflower seeds: Only a few seeds of sunflower can offer plenty of vitamin E, which enhances blood flow to the scalp and also promotes hair growth.
- Almonds: Due to their high biotin content, almonds make your hair grow faster and thicker. After adding almonds to your diet, you should be able to see results in a month or two.
Shiny, beautiful and healthy hair is a result of a healthy body and a healthy diet, so do not forget to include these foods in your diet. Eat healthy and have beautiful hair naturally.