The best thing about braids is that they really test your creative side, as there are unlimited ways to style your hair into braids. Braids may appear like a style, which is perfect for summer. However, winter is the main time to braid your hair so that you can protect them from harsh weather conditions. Here are the braided hair styles that you can try this winter:
- Fishtail Halo Braid: Braid your hair using the fishtail style and then wrap around our head by taking the tail up. Pin it on the other side and you are ready to rock all your winter attires.
- Box Braids: Box braids are basically individual braids, which are thin but are made in a bunch. This hairstyle is very time consuming and difficult to make to but it can totally change the overall look of your personality.
- Box Braids Bun: If you are planning to attend an evening party then the box braided bun looks the best with your evening dress and overcoat. You just need to pull your braids into an updo and make a bun. You can use Safe Ayurvedic Hair Loss Therapy shampoo to get the natural texture of your hair back after you wash your hair.
- Side Braid Pony: Give the classic ponytail style a modern look by braiding a small section of hair in the front and then pulling it back.
- Sleek Braided Pony: This is one of the easiest hairstyles, which looks extremely sexy and consumes less time. Part your hair in the middle and brush back into a low pony. Braid the ponytail and then secure with a hair band.
- Cornrow Braided Bun: If you want to show off your expensive jewelry like neckpiece, a pair of earrings etc. in a party then this hairstyle is the perfect option for you. Combining wrap-around braided bun and cornrows is the perfect combination for chilly night parties.
Tip: Use Neem Wood Comb while you are back combing your hair or detangling your hair before you start with braids.
Braids are a stylish option for hair hibernation and when winter arrives it becomes very important to protect your hair from cold winds and not so sunny days. For more braided hairstyles you can always take inspiration from your favorite celebrities who are rocking this trend at every party, ramp walk and red carpet events.